Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Furthering the Definition of Digital Media

After making through a unit of how to define digital media, I feel as though I know more now than I did a week ago.  While I have a better understanding of what is digital media, I feel as though I do not yet fully understand the term.  When I typed, "What is digital media" into Google, I got many pages talking about how to use digital media to better a business.  However I did happen to find one site where the author writes about the definition of digital media.  His first couple sentences describe how I felt when I first learned about it.  It is tough to nail down the term.  Derek Flanzraich's blog simply defines digital media as the different platforms on which people communicate electronically.  The definition is simple and it is nice to read another normal person's perspective on what digital media is.

Link to Derek Flanzraich's blog post: How To Define Digital Media?

No comments:

Post a Comment